Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Apologies...

So... It's been about a million and a half years since I actually cooked anything.

I've been working a lot.  And I work with kids.  Most exhausting job ever.

Except for Jon's job...working outside all day doing lots of heavy lifting till all hours of the night...

Hush.  I know I'm being ridiculous.

But this whole teaching-dance-to-kids thing has been draining me of all creative inspiration and energy - I've been using it all on their choreography.  And good Lord has it been hot lately!!  So at the end of the day, I'd rather go home and order in or eat leftovers than think up an interesting new meal.

And that reminded me that I need to go to the grocery store...dangit!

Additional side note: fried spaghetti = amazing.  Hurrah for tasty leftovers.

So, here's my apology for being a bad food blogger.  Why must life interfere with...my life?

But to make up for it, here's a picture of me and Jon!

That probably doesn't make up for lack of recipe, but I think it's adorable.
And he's handsome.  I'm a lucky girl :)

AND I've been getting to sing a lot more at church.  I couldn't be more blessed to be serving Christ with my friends on the worship team.  It's truly amazing to feel His presence and see Him move in my life and the lives of others, sometimes in just minutes.  Absolutely incredible.

So, that's life.  I'll do my best to be back with another recipe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment